Friday, May 3, 2013

Apartment Therapy Tips: Flea Markets

I'm beyond excited to say I have finally been hired permanently at my company after working as a temp for almost two years.  With my new position comes a 45 minute commute which I am more than happy to take on in exchange for better pay, benefits, and a 401k.  However, I do plan on moving much closer after I have a few paychecks under my belt.  Is it odd that I'm more concerned about designing and furnishing my future new apartment than actually finding said apartment?  I think not!


I do plan on finding and repurposing as much as I can from my local flea markets.  This can be a challenge for a novice such as myself.  My flea market finds have been pretty simple and decor related thus far.  Apartment Therapy to the rescue!  Here are their 9 Smart Shopping Tips for Flea Marketing and their 2013 Flea Market Guide.

Let the thrifting begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment