Saturday, September 14, 2013

Where in the World?!

Two of my favorite people in the world are currently on adventures of a lifetime and even though I miss them like crazy, I am so excited for the memories they are making!  My younger sister needed a change of scenery (don't we all sometimes?) so she moved to Hawaii.  Selfishly, I can't wait for her to come back to the mainland, but I know she is having a blast so I am so excited for her.


My longtime friend, Janelle, was recently accepted into a study abroad program.  She is a history major and where better to study than in Italy!?  She has been keeping us back home updated on her website and video blog, Bazaar Trek.

Janelle is bottom row, second from the left.

I'm so thankful to live in a time where keeping in touch with these two very special ladies is easy.  What would we do without texting, Skype, and Facebook??  But still, I don't think there is anything better than opening your mailbox and finding a good ol' piece of snail mail from a loved one.  Since mailing care packages and letters can add up, I decided to invest in some postcards (only $1.10 to Italy!).

PaperSource is one of those stores in which I could easily run my checking account dry so I opted to make an online purchase and save myself some checkout-shock.  I bought a box of lovely postcards featuring quotes from Jane Austen but it was difficult to choose just one box! 




No comments:

Post a Comment