Friday, March 22, 2013

Instafabulous

I may or may not have a slight obsession with Instagram...okay yes I do.  At least I don't take pictures of every meal I eat...only the really delicious looking ones!

Anywho, my next project is finding a way to display my Instagram snaps.  Apartment Therapy (my fave!) shared their 10 Coolest Real-Life Instagram Displays and the best part is...my crafty friend, Katie's was one of them!!  Her DIY can be found on Under the Red Umbrella.  She didn't even know her DIY canvases were featured until I happened to run across it.



And here we are in that very same apartment back in February for our monthly Craft Night.


So maybe it was more the morning...and we were drinking mimosas, but same thing!  Oh and we like to watch The Craft whilst crafting.

Have you found any other cool ways to display your Instagram shots?


No comments:

Post a Comment