Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Succulent Succulents

If you need a houseplant murdered, I'm your girl!  You can trust me with your pets, your kids, and your house, but please don't leave your greenery under my supervision.  The downside to this huge character flaw is that I adore flowers and plants indoors!  There is something about a fresh (live) plant brightens my day.  My inability to garden aside, I also only have a small amount of space that I can dedicate to long-living plants.  I did however manage to find a spot for these daffodils I picked up at Trader Joe's for a buck twenty-nine a bunch!


My good friend Summer suggested I try my hand at succulents.  They are nearly impossible to kill, conserve water, can be potted in almost any medium (reuse & recycle) and have become increasingly trendy which means DIY tutorials are easy to find!

Here's a roundup of some of my favorite succulents.  Add them to my DIY to-do list!
Other useful links

No comments:

Post a Comment