Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Style Inspiration - Mad Men

I may have spent this last Sunday lying in bed with a bag of Easter candy, alternating between naps and episodes of Mad Men on my trusty Netflix.  I don’t know about you, but I would call this a pretty successful day.  I was up way too late on both Friday and Saturday night so there really wasn’t much hope in accomplishing anything productive.  However, I could argue that nearly catching up to the current season of Mad Men is productive!
I find that when I watch this show, I spend the next several days daydreaming about what my closet would look like if I worked in the offices of Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.  What I wouldn’t give to be Joan Harris, just for a day!  And how amazing would it be to see Don Draper in a fitted suit cruising by my cubicle.  Even though these fashions are coming back into style, I still think I would look a little out of place if I wore them in my mostly-casual office.

I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Mad Men inspired outfits below.

No comments:

Post a Comment