Thursday, August 22, 2013

Etsy Roundup: Back to School

I don't miss going back to school one bit.  I do, however, miss going back to school shopping.  Even though I've never been to New York, Joe Fox (Tom Hanks in You've Got Mail) makes me all swoony every time I hear him say, "Don't you love New York in the fall?  It makes me wanna buy school supplies.  I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.  On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms."  And I hear him say this a lot since I will watch this movie every single time it's on TV, I don't care what plans I've already made.

So in the spirit of the new school year, I have done an Etsy roundup of what I would buy myself if I was, in fact, going back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment